Welcome to our Landlords portal where you can check useful information regarding your Rental Property.Request A Free Market Appraisal Landlord Portal
If you are a Property Owner looking to rent out your Commercial or Residential property, Key Rentals can reduce any worry for you by expertly managing all Tenancy-related functions on your behalf.
You will receive personalised service. You will have a dedicated Property Manager aligned to your property to provide one point of contact and feedback for you regarding your property and its Tenant.
We have comprehensive screening methods for new Tenancies and we thoroughly comprehend and apply the various Legislation, Guidelines and Principles relating to Tenancies.
We always keep our Clients informed of any significant issues concerning their Property or its Tenancy. We utilise a trusted network of skilled, local Trade and Technical Contractors when Property Maintenance is necessary and we always aim to limit any outgoing expense.
In delivering our Property Management Services, we utilise contemporary online systems which provide our Landlords with great information at their fingertips. If you would like to learn more about how we can assist you, please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
Routine things we do as your Property Manager
- Provide advice as required, regarding Landlord obligations under Tenancy Law.
- Assist you to prepare and present your property, ready for Tenanting.
- Advertise your property Online using major Real Estate portals.
- Carefully monitor all open inspections of your property.
- Comprehensively screen, assess and recommend qualified Tenants.
- Execute an effective and binding rental agreement.
- Ensure that rent is paid on time, in full. We have a zero-tolerance policy.
- Provide monthly and end-of-year financial statements covering all financial activity.
- Deposit your funds into your nominated bank account, monthly.
- Conduct regular property Inspections and provide detailed reports with photo images.
- Be that first contact on all occasions, for your Tenants.
- Engage only licenced, insured and (as required) qualified Maintenance Contractors.
- Facilitate a 24-hour contact for Emergencies concerning your property.